In July 2018 I moderated a very interesting webinar on behavioural economics in healthcare, organised by The Economist Events. The discussion was based on a report written by The Economist Intelligence Unit, Preventative care and behavioural science: The emotional drivers of healthcare decisions.
More posts on global health:
- Anniversary: 10 years at The Economist Group
- Cancer preparedness in Latin America: The need to build on recent progress
- Index of Cancer Preparedness reveals huge gaps in health system readiness and governance
- Why the fight against non-communicable diseases starts in adolescence
- Sweden offers both best practice and room for improvement on value-based healthcare