In August I attended the Green Economics Institute 14th Annual Conference at Said Business School, University of Oxford. The conference was attended by leading academics in areas such as environmental economics, finance and sustainable development. It also coincided with the Institute’s summer school.
More posts on the ocean economy:
- Founders Forum Climate Summit: A Sustainable Ocean Economy
- Why science and innovation are crucial for a blue recovery
- The Peggy Smedley Show: Sustainability in the Seas
- The future of coral reefs
- Three ocean changemakers reveal their business ideas