In August I attended the Green Economics Institute 14th Annual Conference at Said Business School, University of Oxford. The conference was attended by leading academics in areas such as environmental economics, finance and sustainable development. It also coincided with the Institute’s summer school.
More posts on the ocean economy:
- European Forum Alpbach: Greening the Blue Economy
- World Water Week: Scaling up and community building
- Webinar: Achieving sustainable aquaculture
- Aquaculture in the spotlight
- Plastic Free July: Finding solutions to marine plastic pollution