In August I attended the Green Economics Institute 14th Annual Conference at Said Business School, University of Oxford. The conference was attended by leading academics in areas such as environmental economics, finance and sustainable development. It also coincided with the Institute’s summer school.
More posts on the ocean economy:
- 2021: A winning year for the ocean?
- WOS APAC: Small Island Developing States —new challenges, new opportunities & harnessing the power of seaweed
- WOS APAC: Building momentum for offshore wind in Asia & The Economist’s debrief on COP26 and the ocean
- WOS APAC: How to implement and manage marine protected areas
- WOS APAC 2021: Developing the business case to attract early investors