On 20 August I was interviewed on The Peggy Smedley Show, a leading podcast on digital transformation that averages 115,000 listeners.
The discussion revolved around sustainability in the seas, why we need to stop thinking of the economy as linear and why sustainability is a business issue, amongst other items.
Listen to the full episode below:
More posts on the ocean economy:
- 2021: A winning year for the ocean?
- WOS APAC: Small Island Developing States —new challenges, new opportunities & harnessing the power of seaweed
- WOS APAC: Building momentum for offshore wind in Asia & The Economist’s debrief on COP26 and the ocean
- WOS APAC: How to implement and manage marine protected areas
- WOS APAC 2021: Developing the business case to attract early investors