I have been attending World Water Week in Stockholm this week. Today is the final day, and I will be speaking during the closing panel on “What’s Next?”. I will be joined by Patience Mususa, Sulton Rahimzoda, Henk Ovink, Torgny Holmgren and Gabriela Suhoschi.
What’s next for water and our planet? How can we actually achieve the changes we have talked about for so long? I will talk about the latest trends when it comes to innovation and societal transformations, drawing on key insights from recent research programmes by Economist Impact and the World Ocean Initiative.
👉”What’s Next?” panel – more information here
More on the ocean economy:
- Winners announced for Ocean Changemakers Challenge 2022
- How to shift the ocean narrative for a sustainable blue economy
- Blue climate solutions: the role of marine natural capital in mitigating climate change
- Speaking at the 30th anniversary of the John Nurminen Foundation in Helsinki
- Moderating at World Ocean Tech and Innovation Summit in Halifax, Canada