My article on the “Three reasons why 2023 could be the year of blue carbon” has been published in UN Today, the official magazine of United Nations international civil servants in Geneva. The article explores how blue carbon is vital in addressing the three interconnected planetary crises of climate change, biodiversity loss, and pollution.
Read the article here (from page 20): https://untoday.org/project/un-today-april-2023/
More on the ocean economy:
- Ocean Impact Podcast: how the ocean flows through all 17 of the UN SDGs
- Leaving The Economist Group after 11 and a half years
- Speaking at the 2023 Earth Day Symposium hosted by the World Business Angels Investment Forum
- Article on blue carbon published in UN Today magazine
- Celebrating women in the ocean economy