Proud to be part of the team behind The Sustainability Project by Economist Impact (and supported by Infosys), which has just won a Webby Award for “Best Writing (Editorial)” in the People’s Voice awards (Websites and Mobile Sites category). Dubbed “The Oscars of the Internet”, the Webby Awards honour the Best of the Internet each year.
Read more about the award here.
The Sustainability Project is Economist Impact’s forum to advance sustainability solutions and accelerate world-changing impact. Find out more here.
More on sustainability:
- Transforming the Purpose of Business
- Job opportunity in food sustainability: Global Strategic Lead – Food System Transition
- Joining Forum for the Future as its new Global Director of Impact
- Ocean Impact Podcast: how the ocean flows through all 17 of the UN SDGs
- Leaving The Economist Group after 11 and a half years