I am looking forward to moderating six sessions at Economist Impact’s World Ocean Summit Asia-Pacific next week (December 6th–10th). The theme of the summit is “Investing in a blue economy”. I will moderate sessions on great topics such as developing the business case for early investors in the blue economy; implementing and managing marine protected areas in Asia-Pacific; building momentum for offshore wind in the region; COP26 and the ocean; new challenges and opportunities for Small Island Developing States; and harnessing the power of seaweed.
Register for this great virtual event for free today 👉https://bit.ly/3lsba0T
More on the ocean economy:
- 2021: A winning year for the ocean?
- WOS APAC: Small Island Developing States —new challenges, new opportunities & harnessing the power of seaweed
- WOS APAC: Building momentum for offshore wind in Asia & The Economist’s debrief on COP26 and the ocean
- WOS APAC: How to implement and manage marine protected areas
- WOS APAC 2021: Developing the business case to attract early investors