It’s Day One of Economist Impact’s World Ocean Summit Asia-Pacific. Join us today for some fantastic sessions.
I will be moderating a panel discussion in the Finance track on “developing the business case to attract early investors”.
I will be joined by three excellent speakers:
• Jean-Paul Adam, director, technology, climate change and natural resources, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
• Maoi Arroyo, principal and co-founder, Ignite Impact Fund
• Rob Kaplan, chief executive and founder, Circulate Capital
Register for this great virtual event for free today 👉https://bit.ly/3lsba0T
Key talking points
What are early investors looking for? How can projects be structured to make them attractive to investors and gain investor confidence? How are accelerators opening up new opportunities in the region?
More on the ocean economy:
- 2021: A winning year for the ocean?
- WOS APAC: Small Island Developing States —new challenges, new opportunities & harnessing the power of seaweed
- WOS APAC: Building momentum for offshore wind in Asia & The Economist’s debrief on COP26 and the ocean
- WOS APAC: How to implement and manage marine protected areas
- WOS APAC 2021: Developing the business case to attract early investors