Exciting opportunity to join my team at Forum for the Future as Global Strategic Lead – Food System Transition (UK-based; hybrid or remote). Application deadline: 21 May 2023
Are you equipped with the vision and system-change skills to lead Forum for the Future’s efforts to help achieve a just and ecologically safe global food system?
We are looking for a strategic lead to turn this aim into a growing portfolio of impactful and context-specific programmes in food and agricultural systems across India, South East Asia, UK/Europe and the Americas.
A key member of our brilliant international team and reporting to the Global Director of Impact, you will combine a deep understanding of the global food system with strong knowledge of how to create systemic change and a flair for collaborative leadership.
If this role excites you, we would love to hear from you.
**We are an inclusive organisation that encourages applications from across our diverse communities.**
Read the job description and apply here
More on sustainability:
- The Future of Sustainability: Courage to Transform
- Judge at this year’s Electric Vehicle Innovation & Excellence Awards
- Demystifying impact: Five things business leaders need to know to drive positive change
- Podcast: Sustainability Through an Economic Lens
- Judge at Reuters Events Responsible Business Awards